We’re Hiring… Web Nerd Wanted!
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Starting as a seedling in 1974, Surf Ride has grown from the ground up. We have two store locations rooted along Pacific Coast Highway and a corporate office all located in sunny San Diego, CA. We are committed to providing our customers with as many product choices as possible. From the ocean to the streets, our vision is to get everyone as stoked on riding the elements as we are.
We are currently seeking an Ecommerce Manager at our corporate office in Oceanside, CA. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement and analyze marketing strategies; including Comparision Shopping Engines (CSE), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Email Marketing, Mobile Messaging, Affiliate Programs, P2P Product Feeds, Pay Per Click (PPC) and Customer Loyalty Programs.
- Management of metrics related to website usage, email marketing, retargeting, conversions and user behavior that provide an end result of measureable and marked growth.
- Oversee daily website and shipping operations including product management, promotional incentives, shipping matrixes, packaging supplies and customer services issues.
- Coordinate and track department workflow, schedules and projects.
- Manage and maintain all relationships with third party vendors.
- Work directly with brands to acquire marketing assets, dealer links, and drop shipping capabilities.
- Management and maintenance of technical aspects including programming, server setup and monitoring, firewall, SSL and DNS configurations.
- Primary point of contact for all levels of IT related issues and support.
- Setup and monitoring of ongoing contracts with our internet, POS and phone service providers.
- Handle purchasing of computers, servers, registers, printers, software, routers, accessories and supplies.
- Interface with POS companies regarding software updates, feature requests and data communication issues.
- Setup and management of registers, computers, servers, printers, software, networks and data backups.
- Installation, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of our internet connections between store and corporate office locations.
- Management of both our phone systems and services including order requests, contractual changes and troubleshooting.
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce operations and management.
- Ability to project manage website design and programming initiatives with a strong understanding of website programming and development creative processes.
- Experience developing, executing and analyzing digital marketing strategies including email, social, paid, search/SEO.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or an equivalent amount of relevant education or experience. The role requires a minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible ecommerce leadership experience.
Sound good? Great! Please submit resume, salary history and references to jobs (at) surfride (dot) com for consideration.