Taylor Steele’s Awesome New Video Platform, Innersection.tv
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE. Surfers/filmers put their sections on the site (week 1). Members rate the sections on a 1-10 scale (week 2), which narrows the field down to Top 10 finalists. Then Members rank the Top 10 in order of preference: 1 thru 10 (week 3). After that, (week 4) we announce the winners and do it all over again.
The five highest rated surf sections will then become part of the Innersection surf movie. They will have the rest of the year to improve their section before it goes on the final DVD.
The final Innersection DVD will include the year’s top 20 sections — five qualifiers from four Rounds of competition. From these 20, you will decide which section deserves the grand prize of $100,000.
- Winter Round begins March 1st
- Spring Round begin May 1st
- Summer Round begins July 1st
- Fall Round begins September 1st
- Innersection DVD releases December 1st, 2010
- One surfer per section
- Sections must be between 2 and 3 minutes long
- No mechanical assist. (May be asked for proof.)
- Sections must use approved music or obtain approval
- All footage must be exclusive to Innersection submission. (Full rights return to filmer after 2-month contest period.)
- Section must meet approval of Innersection committee (see “Minimum Performance Clause”)