Taylor Clark makes 2011 PacSun USA Surf Team
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Surf Ride: How do you feel about making the 2011 Team?
Taylor: I’m super stoked to make the team. For the last two years I was on the developmental squad and this year I have a chance to surf on the travel team and represent the USA.
What are you excited about for next year?
I’m excited to train with Ian Cairns, Sean Mattison and Kevin Dean at DSC. There are five surfers competing for 4 travel spots and I’m hoping to train hard to to make one of those 4 spots.
Where do you look forward to traveling to?
I’m pretty stoked because I qualified to get to go to Puerto Rico for the Rip Curl Nationals in October. I also am looking forward to traveling to the world games but they haven’t said where they are yet but I’m sure it will be sick.
Favorite part of the traveling with the USA Surf Team?
Representing the United States on an international level with all my friends.
The following athletes are named to the 2011 PacSun USA Surf Team:
Boys Under 18
- Kolohe Andino – San Clemente, CA
- Evan Geiselman – New Smyrna Beach, CA
- Conner Coffin – Santa Barbara, CA
- Luke Davis – Capistrano Beach, CA
- Jake Halstead – La Jolla, CA
- Trevor Thornton – San Clemente, CA
- Derek Peters – Huntington Beach, CA
Boys Under 16
- Parker Coffin – Santa Barbara, CA
- Colin Moran – Costa Mesa, CA
- Taylor Clark – Encinitas, CA
- Jacob Davis – Capistrano Beach, CA
- Skip McCullough – La Jolla, CA
- Kanoa Igarashi – Huntington Beach, CA
- Jake Marshall – Encinitas, CA
- Girls Under 18
- Lakey Peterson – Santa Barbara, CA
- Quincy Davis – Montauk, NY
- Nikki Viesins – Indialantic, FL
- Jasset Umbel – Melbourne Beach, FL
- Kulia Doherty – San Clemente, CA
- Catherine Clark – Ventura, CA
- Frankie Harrer – Malibu, CA