Summer Solstice – Taj Burrow Slowed Down To 300 FPS Via Red Epic
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Watch Taj Burrow get tubed, throw tail, and slide around in mega slow mo. 300 frames per second of beautiful water drops sparkling through the air via Taj’s finners.
Fun Facts, via Stab Magazine (pulled from their website)
Here are some things you might not know about Taj Burrow’s summer.
- He moved into a brand-new house that took two and a half years to build. “Great for storage,” he said during a tour of the abode. TB is very fond of hoarding.
- He had a team of friends over for most of the summer. The Happy Host housed surplus pals in his second house on the hill.
- He used the period to ride new equipment and decided to cut short his Firewire contract.
- The region copped unseasonably warm water this summer and he surfed mostly in boar dies.
- He shot with Rick Rifici on his latest high speed digital camera the Red Epic at 300 frames per second from the water.
Taj Burrow captured at home in W.A by Rick Rifici on his latest High Speed Digital Camera the RED EPIC at 300 frames per Second from the Water.