Nike SB Koston 2 Max Olympic
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
With the 2014 Olympics in full swing, we want to bring these gems to the table. Introducing the Nike SB Koston 2 Max in Olympic (USA) colorway. Available at Surf Ride surf shops!
The Nike SB Eric Koston 2 Max Men’s shoe is made with insights from a legendary skateboarder, featuring low-profile cushioning and deep flex grooves for the ultimate in board feel. On your deck and off, a no-sew construction perforations at the sides minimize irritation while maximizing airflow.
- Clean toe design nubuck leather and TPU backing for durability and comfort
- Internal no-sew construction helps reduce irritation and enhance flexibility
- Perforations for breathability
- Low-profile Phylon midsole and Max Air unit for impact protection and cushioning
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves for flexibility and natural range of motion
- Solid rubber pods and herringbone traction pattern for excellent board feel
- Reflective elements for higher visibility in low-light conditions
- Die-cut EVA sock liner for additional cushioning directly underfoot
- Low-cut silhouette for nonrestrictive comfort
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late ’70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenlty they could see it. Since then, next generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.