Kylie Loveland USA Surf Team
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Congrats to Kylie Loveland, on making the USA Surf Team!
As a member of Team Surf Ride, we are stoked to see what she does this year with the USA team.
“This year Kylie focused on the Surfing America Prime events, and the NSSA Open Womens. She was the NSSA Middle School National Champion in 2011, has numerous state and county championships, and this year won the High School Team State championship along with two other team members from Carlsbad High School. Her sponsors are Surf Ride, Roxy, Sticky Bumps, Rusty Surfboards, and Bull Taco. There were nine girls selected for the USA Team, and Kylie was one of four selected for the Under 18 team (Kylie is 15).” -Keith Loveland
- Born: La Jolla – October 6, 1997
- Resides: Carlsbad
- Hobbies: Beach, Art, Fitness, Yoga
- Favorite Wave: Lowers (uncrowded)
- Favorite Surf Trip: Maui
- Sponsors: Surf Ride, Roxy, Rusty Surfboards, Sticky Bumps, Bull Taco
- Top 5 songs to get psyched before surfing: Indie, any type of rap
- Instagram: @kylieloveland
- Influences: Dane Reynolds