Josh Kerr Surfer Profile
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
From high-flying grom, to World Tour standout, Josh Kerr has made quite a career out of what most of us do for fun. Check out this profile interview via Surfer Magazine.
STATS via ASP
- AKA: Kerrzy
- DOB: March 29, 1984
- Born: Tweed Heads, NSW Australia
- Resides: Gold Coast, QLD Australia and San Diego, California USA
- Height: 5’8” (173 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs (70 kg)
- Stance: Natural (Regular)
- Sponsors: Rusty clothing and surfboards, Arnette sunglasses, Peak wetsuits, Nixon watches, Pro-Lite traction and accessories and Captain Fin Co.
- Shaper: Rusty
- Magic Stick: 5’11” x 18 1/8” x 2 1/8”
- Training Ground: Snapper Rocks
- Favorite Wave: Secret Reef at home and Indonesia
- Favorite Maneuver: Getting Barreled
- Inspirations: Kelly Slater, Andy Irons and Michael Peterson