International Surf Day North County
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Our friends are hosting events at beaches in North County for International Surfing Day. Join SPY at Ponto Beach, and RAEN at Seaside Reef for surfing, chilling, and beach activities. We’ll be there!
AKA Go to Work Late Day (or don’t go at all), SPY is celebrating the annual surfing holiday by throwin’ together a shaka-filled morning of goofin’ off and doing the stuff you love: ride waves; clean the beach; eat a delicious free breakfast; demo surfboards; recycle foam; toss some horseshoes and win free stuff, including a new stick from Rusty Surfboards
- Demo surfboards from Rusty, and INT Surfboards
- Waste to Waves collection: Help turn your styrofoam trash back into Marko Foam surfboard blanks
- Win concert tickets from FM 94/9
- Free breakfast and coffee by Bull Taco
- Beach Clean Up: 8 – 10 a.m.
- Surf with the SPY Team: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Foam Drive: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Horseshoes and Corn Hole: Whenevs
- Look for SPY’s RV on PCH at South Ponto
Please join us for International Surf Day this Wednesday, June 20th at Cardiff State Beach (Seaside Reef). Demo surfboards from Chemistry Surfboards. Bring your family and bring your friends. Hope to see you then!