Intern Kim Gives You The Low Down In Late Winter Fashion
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Whats up everyone!! It’s Kim the new intern here at Surf Ride. I’m here to add a girl’s touch in this male dominated place. This is my first blog as an intern so hopefully they just keep getting better from here.
Now on to more important stuff. FEBRUARY. Besides being a month of love (or single awareness) most girls on the west coast know this as one of fashions most awkward months. It’s not really winter here in Southern California , spring is still weeks away, and summer is too far to even consider breaking out your loose fitted tanks and cut off shorts. Don’t worry though, I’m here to help! I’ve thrown together some cute clothes to mix and match to help you get through the end of this season.
- A February MUST
- Skinny or Boot Cut; Flare is more of a summer look
- Dark Blues or Black
- Billabong Brooklyn Skinny 31.5′ Denim in Black
- RVCA Nova Skinny Fit 34′ Denim in Worn Blue
- Loose and flowy tee’s
- Tight fitting tanks to layer
- Neutral and earthy colors like wine reds and Forrest greens
- Lace, cotton and croquet fabrics
- Volcom Ala Mode Sweater in Light Brown
- O’Neill Dove Knit in White
- Element Eden Bohemian Knit in Wine
- Fleece sweaters
- Jean Jacket
- Patterned cardigans
Mix and match these ideas with a comfy pair of shoes or boots and
you’ll be go to go!