Insider’s Picks – Top 5 Wetsuits
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Whether you are looking for a suit for surfing while snow is falling, or looking to make a purchase without completely draining your wallet, we have an ideal wetsuit for your winter needs. Check below for our 5 favorites.
THE FLASH BOMB – From Rip Curl
The World’s Fastest Drying Wetsuit
This suit is right up at the pinnacle of awesomeness. You will be warm, that is for dang sure.
The Flash-Bomb is the next generation in Bomb technology, resulting in the world’s lightest, warmest, most flexible AND FASTEST drying wetsuit.
- Flash Dry Lining: No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit
- E3 Neoprene: Lighter, Warmer, More Flexible
- Stitchless Technology: Double Taped, Stitchless Seams, eliminate pin hole leaks, creatign maximum stretch and the most waterproof, durable seams
- 4 Way Stretch Panels
- Hydro Lock Collar
- Aqualock Waterproof Zipper
- Drainage System
The Psycho 2 4/3 from O’Neill
The Psycho II known for warmth, flexibility and superior fit continues to evolve. O’Neill has upgraded to their all new Super Stretch XXXDS Neoprene. Along with the XDS-Air Firewall in the Chest and Back, combined with Double Fluid Seam Weld, the Psycho 2 will keep you warm and loose.
- Firewall Insulation
- 2X Fluid Seam Weld
- Double Superseal Neck
- Drain Hole
- Ultraflex XDS
- Barrier 2
- Lumbar Seamless Design
- External Key Pocket
- Z.E.N. Zip Closure
- Krypto Knee Padz
- Plasma Seals
- XDS Air Firewall
E Bomb Pro from Rip Curl
This is a killer suit, known for its flexibility, comfort and warmth. It is also one of our best sellers.
- E3+ Action Pannel: 30% more stretch than regular E3
- 100% E3 Neoprene: The third generation of Elastomax Superstretch
- Neoprene. Lighter, warmer, and more flexible
- 4-Way Back Stretch: Engineered for minimal seam restriction and allows for the maximum performance benefits of E3+
- Stitchless Underarms: For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement
Heat from O’Neill
Known in the surfing industry as a suit with the most bang for your buck. The Heat may not be the warmest suit, but it sure is stretchy and flexible.
- Rip-and-stick neck tab and long rear zipper pull ease dressing
- Flexible neoprene in sleeves and shoulders promotes freedom of motion, and chest and back feature thicker neoprene panels to enhance insulation
- Stretchy 3/2mm neoprene forms to your body for a flexible, comfortable fit; flatseam construction prevents chafing
A killer wetsuit if you are looking to keep your cost down and flexibility level up.
- Stretchy 3/2mm neoprene forms to your body for a flexible
- Comfortable fit
- Brushed chest fabric on interior of suit boosts warmth and manages moisture
- Key pocket
- Rear zipper secures fit and features an extra-long zipper pull; soft neoprene gusset prevents zipper abrasion