Compass_ing – Surf Film Trailer
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
Compass_ing, a 25 minute film about a two month long surfari will be premiering at Pixel Fam in Brooklyn, NY on August 15. For the west coasters, a tour will be announced soon. Free viewing online September 2nd. Hang tight! Mark these words “Film of the year”. ‘Nuff said. Watch the trailer below, for the creative work of Cyrus Sutton and co.
Teaser for Compass_ing
- a REEF/JUST PASSING THROUGH film by CYRUS SUTTON
- produced by KORDUROY
- filmed by CLIFF ENDSLEY
- with music by THE BLANK TAPES
- supported by from LEATHERMAN, GO PRO, RED CINEMA GOAL ZERO,YAKIMA and SOL RAIZ ORGANICS
- big thanks- Glen Horn, Brad Begent and family, Foster Huntington and Jay Nelson for the van help and inspiration
- WORLD PREMIERE at PIXEL FARM in Brooklyn NY August 15th
- To put on a screening in your home town and get some killer gear from our supporters email email@example.com with ideas for your local gathering.
- Still Fame Image by Cliff Endsley @cendit