Chemistry Surfboards – Sanded – The Art of Shaping Surfboards In A Modern Fashion
Surf Ride Short Link
Surfri.de links are tiny urls that can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc. Copy and paste them wherever you like!
The boys at Chemistry Surfboards churned out a killer insider’s look into the art of surfboard shaping.
SANDED – the art of shaping surfboards in a modern fashion. A dramatic look at the mixture of man, machine & chemicals to make a wave riding tool that dates back to the ancient Polynesians.
- Shot in 1 day without any preparation, on a single 400′ roll of film at the Chemistry Surfboards factory in Oceanside, CA.
- Cinematography/Editing: Timothy Ryan
- Production Assistant: Scott Siever
- Music: Adam Lathrum “Digital Moon” adamlathrum.bandcamp.com/
- Sound Design: Patrick Burniston